Our qualified, highly-trained profesional Armed Security Officers will provide you peace of mind.
Meridian Security Group has the ability to train, staff and manage an Armed Security detail, at events that carry a higher need for protection and security, also in the same varied modalities as the Unarmed Security (Static or Roving, on foot or vehicle, public, private or specialized), for as large or as small as necessary. As the bridge between Unarmed Security and Law Enforcement, Armed Security details can be established in the capacity of a Guard, at any of the same 3 type of locations as Unarmed: Commercial, Residential, or Executive.
Meridian Security is staffed with licensed, SLED compliant, highly-vetted and trained unarmed security and crowd management personnel. Our extensive pre-employment screening and selection procedures verify each job candidate’s background and assess a variety of personal qualities, including trustworthiness, honesty and integrity. Before hiring, our team members undergo a rigorous, multi-level interview process and a background check. They undertake a comprehensive training regimen that includes de-escalation tactics, safety measures and emergency protocols.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing our clients with a safe and secure work environment while maintaining an exceptionally high standard in Customer Service.
Some of the responsibilities our armed security officers may include are as follows:
- Aid in the prevention of vandalism, theft, malicious mischief, trespass, active shooter, or use of facilities equipment.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits.
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements.
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
Our Armed Security personnel are instructed to utilize their skills to de-escalate tense situations, prevent theft, vandalism and violence.
Meridian Security Officers will have the ability to operate with little to no direct on site supervision. We know that every business environment has different security needs, which is why we have leveraged our knowledge and expertise to develop a variety of security protocols within our training to accommodate any client’s requirements.